Health tourism or therapeutic tourism (IPD)
A unit in the hospital whose task is to provide the necessary coordination in the provision of all services to foreign patients and patients with special services. The IPD serves as a counter for hospital communication with foreign patients from first contact to receiving treatment and returning to home and receiving post-operative care.
At the Thousand Hospital, it is the responsibility of the IPD physician to follow up any hospital-related healthcare service through the Department of International Patients.
The departmental services:
– The active presence of an IPD practitioner
– A presence of IPD experts for facilitating foreign affairs
– Active IPD Nurse
– Pamphlet introduces the hospital in English and Arabic
– Educational pamphlets translated into English and Arabic
– A guide to classes in English and Arabic
– Fast admission of foreign patients in clinics and doing paraclinical work
– Accompanying the patient during the treatment process from the moment of arrival until discharge and at the time of returning to his country
– Possibility of remote patient reception
– Provide patient care package before entering the country (by sending medical reports)
– Food menu
IPD in TOOS Hospital
At TOOS Hospital we understand that a hospital stay can be overwhelming, particularly when the treatment is received outside one’s home country. Our International Patient Center is a full-service office that assists our patients and their referring physicians navigate the care journey. Patients will be paired with an international patient coordinator, who serves as a single point of contact before, during and after the patient’s visit and they can rely upon our international patient coordinator should they require follow-up appointments or correspondence with TOOS Hospital care team after returning to their home country.
Our International Patient Services Department will review the provided information and patient’s medical records to recommend the best treatment plan for our valued patient at TOOS Hospital.
Contact phone department of foreign patients at Toos Hospital:
Members of the IPD Department
Physician: Dr. Seyyed Alireza Arabi
Nurse: Elahe shahpouri
Expert: Ms. Arsineh Khodadadian
IT Officer: Ms. Elnaz Shirazian